Advantages of our virtual office services
For Telsec clients, working from home or on the road when you receive incoming calls, we will transfer all calls automatically to you – cell phone, home, etc., – anywhere in the world and it will appear to your customers as though you are speaking to them from your office.
Using a virtual business telephone line service can help to streamline your business. Telsec’s virtual answering service offers a cost effective way for organizations of all sizes to attain a prestigious business address.
Having a virtual office is beneficial for many businesses because it allows organizations to avoid the high expenses and long term commitment that comes with renting a full time office and employing administrative support staff, while enjoying the administrative advantages of Telsec’s VoIP service.
The VoIP virtual office service offers:
- Digital Telephone answering personalized for your company
- A dedicated telephone number
- A dedicated voice-mail extension
- Transferring your incoming calls to your cell, home or anywhere in the world
- A prestigious business mailing address in downtown Toronto
- Incoming/outgoing mail service (charge for postage only)
Experience the benefits of having a VoIP virtual office today.