Advantages of our virtual office services
For Telsec clients, working from home or on the road when you return calls it appears to your customers as though you are returning their calls from your office.
Using a virtual business phone service can help to streamline your business. Telsec’s live virtual receptionist will handle all of your business’ inquiries in a personalized matter, while our virtual answering service offers a cost effective way for organizations of all sizes to attain a prestigious business address.
Having a virtual office is beneficial for many businesses because it allows organizations to avoid the high expenses and long term commitment that comes with renting a full time office, while enjoying the administrative advantages of Telsec’s VoIP service.
The VoIP virtual office service offers:
- Personalized & professional receptionist service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- A dedicated telephone number
- A dedicated voice-mail extension
- Transferring your incoming calls to your cell, home or anywhere in the world
- A prestigious business mailing address in downtown Toronto
- Incoming/outgoing mail service (charge for postage only)
Experience the benefits of having a VoIP virtual office today.