What is a shared office?
A Shared office is a step up from the virtual office space package, and allows a company to have the features of an Executive office without the expense. Especially when they do not need the use of that office on a full time basis. You get the non exclusive use of an executive office, with the benefit of a private office and prestigous address.
What does a full time shared office include?
- Furniture: Several office styles available
- Personalized telephone answering
- Telephone options:
- Instant line set-up
- Off-premise call transferring
- Executive boardrooms/meeting rooms with:
- High speed internet Service
- LCD Projector: Available
- Overhead and slide projectors
- Modem line
- Conference speaker phones
- High-Speed Internet Service with e-mail address and web hosting: Available
- Photocopy and network printing available: 17 cents per copy
- Colour copying and colour network printing available: $1 per copy
- Word processing: $30.00 per hour, using the latest software and equipment
- Facsimile (FAX): $2.00 per page or $75.00 flat rate monthly for outgoing. Incoming Faxes are no charge
- Kitchen facilities available with complimentary coffee, tea and filtered water
- More than 50 distinct support services are available.
You decide … do you want a virtual office or a part time shared office?