Because our blog is more about offering advice to small business and less about the services that we offer, we often get people asking us questions about serviced offices and office business centres. So we decided to create this blog to answer some of the questions that people ask us on social media. To start, we should answer the most asked question: “What is a serviced office business centre”? A serviced office is a situation where office space is rented and there is nothing you need to bring. The office is furnished with modern office furniture and fully wired for phones and internet. All you need to bring is your files and computer. There is even a connection to a network printer and you have a live receptionist who answers your calls.
The biggest question that is constantly asked about our serviced office space is “do I have to sign a long-term lease?” The answer is a simple “NO” because all we require is a minimum agreement of three months with one month’s notice to be given at the end of the term to cancel the agreement. You are not tied in to a lengthy lease, and you can move out when you find another place to rent for whatever reasons. However, most often, businesses end up wanting to stay for years.
How big are the offices?
Our serviced office spaces range from two-person office suites to 3- person team office suites. This allows for the flexibility of upgrading or downsizing, depending on availability and a client’s needs. For single-person businesses, we also provide private, semi-private and shared offices.
Where is Telsec located?
Telsec is located at Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Telsec is located at 18 King Street East, Suite 1400, on the northeast corner of Yonge Street and King Street, steps away from TTC’s King Subway Station.
Do you have any other locations in Toronto?
18 King Street East, Suite 1400, on the northeast corner of Yonge Street and King Street, is our only location in Toronto. So, all our resources and our sole focus is on providing the best possible service there.
How quickly can I move into my serviced office?
Telsec will typically have your serviced office suite operational within 24 – 48 hours on completion of the sign-up. There are no hassles and no headaches for you. However, it is not uncommon for us to have a small business set up in a serviced office within only a few hours. We literally get all furniture, IT, telephones and other necessities ready for you – so you can concentrate on what’s really important. That is, running your business.
Who uses Telsec Business Centres?
- Businesses that need a comprehensive range of business services at minimal capital cost.
- Companies that require a fully equipped private office, but with minimal term commitment and security deposit.
- Businesses that need a live professional receptionist. That is, someone to answer your calls either because you do not want your customers to reach you while you are out attracting new business and /or you want a professional receptionist to answer your calls but you do not want the higher expense of a full-time employee.
- Businesses who are looking for team space to accommodate up to 30 people in one easily accessible location.
- Companies who are not comfortable with signing a long-term office lease, because their business needs may change during the term of the lease. Also, they may need to expand or downsize without changing their address or telephone number.
What’s included in my monthly rental?
With our fully serviced office rentals, all aspects of your office suite are included in your monthly office rent. Be sure to see our list of services that are included in the monthly office rent, as well as additional services that are available on demand at a-la-carte pricing. After all, who needs to lease a photocopier when they only need to pay for the copies they make?
Why choose Telsec Business Centres over other serviced office providers?
Telsec Business Centres provides tailored services for each client, based on their specific needs. These services are delivered by a team with dozens of years of experience – including a professional team of receptionists, secretarial and administrative support staff, and management personnel. Think of our team as an extension of your team.