Office Space for Rent in Toronto
Here at Telsec, we offer newly renovated premium office spaces for rent in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, located at 18 King Street East. For over 40 years, we have provided businesses and individuals with quality facilities at an affordable price. Our business centre offers the latest in air quality, wireless technology, and services; as well as upgrades such as our energy-efficient HVAC with HEPA filter and lighting systems.
There are many benefits attached to renting office space in Toronto as opposed to buying. Not only will you gain access to clean, safe, and quiet spaces, but you can do so at a lower price, with flexible contract terms! Our office spaces are fully furnished with a modern and sophisticated layout. Rent a coworking space or office for one day, one week, one month, one year, or whatever term suits your business needs.
What are The Types of Office Spaces
There is no one size fits all solution, and office spaces are no exception. At Telsec, we understand no two businesses are the same and that individual needs can change quickly, that’s why we provide a variety of solutions tailored to each business’s specific demands. Additionally, all our spaces are turnkey offices, so you can get set up quickly and waste no time worrying about the move.
Telsec’s office space options include:
- Private office rentals
- Coworking space
- Daily office space rentals
- Temporary office space rentals
If you would like more information on any of these spaces, scroll down this page or contact us today.
Telsec offers a variety of Office Space to choose from
Private Office Space
Telsec offers a variety of private office rentals, these include private office spaces and executive office suites.
Private office spaces are a perfect fit for small and medium home-based businesses who are looking at expanding to a more sophisticated location and enhancing their company image.
Executive office suites a geared towards large or even international companies looking at relocating to the Toronto area and establishing a national presence in one of Canada’s most vibrant cities.
Enjoy the atmosphere of working alongside other growing companies while taking advantage of your own private space. Rates start at $850 per month.
Telsec’s shared office space in Toronto creates an accessible, innovative, and collaborative environment where businesses can work alongside one another, yet independently. This allows self-employed individuals and small companies to gain all the social benefits of working within a larger office.
This solution also provides start-up businesses a chance to obtain professional office, without breaking the budget.
Our coworking packages come complete with access to our support community and 5 free meeting room rentals per month. Starting at $350 per month.
Daily Office Space Rental
Daily office space rentals are the ideal solution for people who:
- Have a mobile business.
- Are traveling for work and are only in town for a short period of time.
- Work remotely and only need an office occasionally to complete a bigger project, or host a client or team meeting.
Daily office rentals provide businesses with the extra flexibility they need to operate smoothly. Get 24/7 access to turnkey office space in Toronto, available by the hour, day, month or year, starting at just $250 per day.
Temporary Office Space
Temporary offices are the best fit for entrepreneurs, head offices, or businesses of any size that are looking for short-term office space. This solution allows companies to rent a private and fully furnished office space for however long they need, without being forced to sign an inflexible lease.
Temporary office space solutions work well with the following circumstances:
- If you are traveling for work and are in town for an extended period of time.
- If your current office is unavailable and you’re looking for a temporary solution.
- If you are looking to rent office space on an occasional basis.
Rates start at $850 per month.
Office Spaces with Perks!
All Telsec Office Spaces come with the following perks:
- Meeting Rooms, Boardrooms, and Training Rooms
- Professional business address in the heart of Toronto’s financial district
- Beautifully and professionally renovated hybrid office facility, energy-efficient HVAC and lighting systems
- Access to 650+ locations across the globe
- Ultra-high-speed – 1 GIG pipe = 1,000 x 1000 fiber-optic network, which will deliver internet connection speeds faster than most North American services
- Complete professional telephone answering services personalized for your company
- Support staff providing free and fee based administrative and business services
- Free and fee-based use of business machines and equipment, such as colour, black and white photocopier, network printer, scanner, high volume/security shredder, and mass mailing machine
- Modern office styles and furniture
- 85″ 4K Smart Television or 75″ High Definition (HD) Smart TV or 65″ Plasma Flat screen for presentations purposes
- Private shower facilities
- Cafe Lounge featuring a beautiful seating area with a view and lots of natural light. Coffee, tea, filtered water, and soft drinks are available.
- Training room and event spaces are available on a short or long term basis
Telsec takes away the headache of setting up and running an office. The very friendly team goes above and beyond to be helpful, accommodating and responsive. We are very pleased with our decision to go with Telsec Business Centres.
Revenni has been working with Telsec for over five years. We needed a private office space due to the nature of our work as we cannot risk people seeing/capturing sensitive client data on our screens. Telsec was the clear leader in the private office space market when comparing amenities and price. The suites at Telsec are beautifully renovated, spacious, and come fully furnished with comfortable and modern furniture. You really can plug in your equipment and be working within minutes.
Trained receptionists staff the front desk for both Office Space and Virtual Office members. They greet clients, receive packages, and answer calls with the greeting of your choice.
We have been a happy tenant with Telsec Business Centres and followed them into their new location at 18 King Street East from One Yonge Street. Their location may have changed but the service remains top-notch. We highly recommend their coworking and training room flexspace 100%.
We are very happy with our modern and functional office space arrangement at Telsec. Telsec specializes in flexible office space with a great selection of meeting rooms and office amenities. We highly recommend Telsec Business Centres to any business.