How can you find office space for lease Toronto on a budget?
Do your homework! There are plenty of resources on the Internet with statistics and current pricing for commercial properties.
The first place to check on the Internet is TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board) commercial properties website –www.trebcommercial.com. This will give you an idea of what properties are available through a commercial listing agent. This way, if you decide to work with an agent who specializes in commercial properties for lease, you can let them know that you have done your research and know what is out there. Their job is now to find you what you want in the location you want that is within the office space budget you have.
The next place to look for office space for lease Toronto on a budget is on Kijiji or Craigslist. These are online classified ad sites with new listings every day. The first time you are searching through the listings on Craigslist or Kijiji, try not to limit yourself looking at current ads. Look through some of the older classified ads and see what the price of office space Toronto was going for before. You may find the same company listing the same Toronto office space for less a while ago, but now at a higher or lower price. This may give you a bargaining chip if you decide to rent your office space from them.
Once you are armed with your research, now you can go out and search for the office space for lease Toronto on a budget that you want. Holding the knowledge you gained from your research will help you improve the chances of finding the ideal office space Toronto for your company.
Some questions to ask when contacting the rental agent for office space for lease Toronto on a budget are:
- What are the terms of the lease? – Do you need to sign a long-term lease or can you sign a short-term rental agreement? Can you have an indefinite office space rental agreement that spans month-to-month?
- What is included in the rent? – Are utilities and taxes included? Is security included?
- What are the move-in conditions of the office space? – Is it furnished office space? Is the office wired for phones and Internet? Is the building equipped for high or higher speed internet such as T1 or T3 lines?
- What other amenities are available in the building or surrounding area? – Is there Parking at your office on the site or nearby? Are there places to get a coffee or snack in or around the building?
- Is office cleaning included? – Some office space Toronto locations include cleaning services as part of the rent; others charge extra for it. If office cleaning is not included, can you use your own cleaning company or do you have to use theirs?
With the demand for office space in Toronto increasing, so does the demand for office space for lease Toronto on a budget. With the growth in small business in Canada, many start-up companies are looking for a professional address. Having done your research and knowing what questions to ask, will help you to find your ideal Toronto office space for lease location within the budget you have established.