Telsec Business Centres Inc. FAQ
What is Telsec Business Centres?
Telsec Business Centres is a professional corporate service centre providing short-term or long-term business solutions which include, small or large furnished office space rental and secretarial services. Companies benefit by eliminating long-term rental contracts, oversized Toronto office space rental and extra staff for administrative duties. At the same time, the company gets a prestigious business address in downtown Toronto and an enhanced corporate image.
Who uses Telsec Business Centres?
If you belong to any of the following, please join our business centre:
- You need a comprehensive range of business services but at minimal capital costs
- You need a fully equipped private office but with minimal term commitment and security deposit
- You do not need an office but you need a business address
- You need someone to answer your calls either because you do not want your customers to reach you while you are out attracting new business and /or you want a professional receptionist to answer your calls but you do not want the high expense of a full time employee
- You are looking for a 50 – 200 sq. ft. office and/or numerous offices but you cannot find any in Canada
- You are looking for team space to accommodate up to 50 people
- You are not comfortable with signing a long-term office lease
- You want a dynamic business environment.
Do you have any other locations in Toronto?
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801 is our only location in Toronto.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is not an actual office. It is a bundle of services that provide all the elements of a real office. These include a commercial business address, handling of your mail, private phone number and a professional receptionist answering your calls. You can also rent a small office, or meeting room, and/or training room upon your request.
Who uses Virtual Offices?
- People working from home requiring a professional presentation
- Companies that require a branch office with a high profile address
- People who want to test out a new idea and do not want to incur the high cost of investing in their own space.
Is it legal to share a business registered address in Canada?
Yes. It is legal to share a business registered address in Canada. So, you can register your business with the business centre address.
How long does it take to acquire a BR (Business Registration)?
At least 10 working days. For Ontario businesses visit http://www.ontario.ca/ or visit Canada Revenue Agency www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ for federal businesses.
What is a mail service?
A mail service is an inexpensive program that provides you with a prestigious business address and mail address service that does not look like a P.O. Box.