Downtown Toronto Office Space for Rent
Toronto Office Space from $225 per month
Telsec Business Centres Toronto office space provides a professionally structured business and support services environment in one of the most prestigious locations in Toronto and Canada.
Whether you are seeking an executive office suite with prestigious address or opening a branch office with an eye toward securing office space downtown or an entrepreneur wanting to impress your clients with your professional office space location, we will make it quick and easy for you to be in business at a fraction of the cost of a conventional office space.
Call us today at 416-363-9035 or fill out the form!
Telsec offers an array of workplace solutions to support your office needs - including telephone answering, conference rooms with full receptionist and administrative support services. Your office space rental includes the following business equipment and services:
- Furniture: Several modern office styles and furniture are available
- Telephone answering personalized for your company
- Telephone options:
- Dedicated telephone lines
- Instant line set-up
- Off-premise call transferring
- High-Speed Internet Service with e-mail address and web hosting: Available
- Colour copying and colour network printing available: 30¢ per copy
- Photocopy and network printing available: 17¢ per copy
- Word processing: $40.00 per hour, using the latest software and equipment
- Facsimile (FAX): Fax services available or dedicated fax line available. Free incoming faxes!
- Kitchen facilities available with complimentary coffee, tea and filtered water
Toronto Office Space Details
Your Telsec Toronto office space for lease offers you all the benefits of a Toronto office space downtown without the high cost or hassles of downtown property taxes or long term lease commitments. Our Toronto office space provides flexible rental terms so there are no long term office lease agreements to worry about.
Telsec Business Centres Inc. is located in Toronto in the Toronto Star Building, Toronto's #1 address, 1 Yonge Street and provides the best scenic views of the City Skyline as well as panoramic views of the Islands and Lake Ontario.
Executive boardrooms/meeting rooms are included with your office space and equipped with:
- Conference style speaker phones
- High speed internet Service
- LCD Projector: Available