Toronto Team Space
Team space cost depends on your requirements and number of employees.
Team space rentals offer the same business centre services with a comfortable, open concept work environment that can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 30 people depending on your requirements. This space is ideal as a temporary office or a long-term office solution for a dedicated team of employees.
Interestingly, the concept of collaborative team office space or co-working office space is not a new concept, but, it is once again on the rise. Also, the idea that team office space is just for small companies that are looking to save money is false. In fact many medium and large businesses would rather look at team space from a business centre and/or executive office service company, than a traditional non-serviced office space lease in Toronto.
Team space can work best for companies that are defined by an ongoing need for creative environments. Team space is an ideal candidate for open concept office space design. Some of these types of companies are:
- Full list of all office amenities and services
- IT consulting firms
- Marketing agencies
- Sales and service departments
- Graphic design companies
- Advertising agencies
- Professional service companies
- Media outlets and newsrooms
- Financial consulting and/or services
- Legal firms
- Engineering and/or mining companies
- Branch offices - companies that have a head office in another country or city and require a space in Toronto to accommodate several employees. This allows the employees located in Toronto to feel like they are a part of the larger company instead of working from home.
In addition, segments of the IT workforce are very productive in an open team space environment because it encourages and fosters team interaction. This includes:
- Project managers
- Website designers
- Software developers
- System architects
Team space is great for companies who are looking for a temporary office space while they are searching or building a permanent office facility of their own. These types of office spaces can also be utilized by teams working on short-term special projects or may be used for specialized creative teams.
Additionally, team office spaces are ideal for those who want to break out of office walls and cubicles because they stifle creativity. Team office space allows for more face-to-face communications and camaraderie which is necessary for a team to be successful.
We prefer a phone call for quotes so we better understand your needs.
Please call (416) 363-9035 for immediate assistance!
Toronto Team Space Details
As firms look to reduce costs through more efficient space utilization, while at the same time increasing productivity through more employee collaboration and teamwork, a team office space is often the best solution.
Team Space Services
Team space comes fully equipped with business services and support including:
- Furniture: Several modern office styles and furniture are available
- Telephone answering personalized for your company
- Telephone options:
- Dedicated telephone lines
- Instant line set-up
- Off-premise call transferring - transfer your calls to you directly anywhere in the world
- Unified messaging services - voice-mail and fax to e-mail
- VoIP telephone service
- High-Speed Internet Service with e-mail address and web hosting: Available
- Colour copying and colour network printing available: 30¢ per copy
- Photocopy and network printing available: 17¢ per copy
- Word processing: $40.00 per hour, using the latest software and equipment
- Facsimile (FAX): Fax services available or dedicated fax line available. Free incoming faxes!
- Kitchen facilities available with complimentary coffee, tea and filtered water
- 24 hour, 7 days/week access to the office facilities, equipment and services
- Meeting Rooms and Boardrooms:
- Conference style speaker phones
- High speed internet Service
- LCD Projector: Available