Serviced Offices - Services & Support
Small office space from $225 - $395 per month
A Toronto serviced office is a complete office space and administrative services solution for businesses that wish to focus on their primary business activities and do not want to manage the day-to-day administrative functions of an office. Businesses and companies choose serviced office space because they provide access to modern and state of the art business equipment and services without having to invest or incur the upfront costs to purchase, lease or install this equipment and services. Toronto serviced office space makes it much easier for companies to avoid unnecessary upfront costs as well as manage their office expense budget.
Related Office Space Solutions
Need a boardrooms or training room for a day or half day? We can help you with that! We also provide impressive executive offices with a view and semi-private office solutions.
Serviced office space comes fully equipped with business services and support including:
- Full list of all office amenities and services
- Furniture: Several modern office styles and furniture are available
- Telephone answering personalized for your company
- Telephone options:
- Dedicated telephone lines
- Instant line set-up
- Off-premise call transferring
- Unified messaging services - voice-mail and fax to e-mail
- VoIP telephone service
- High-Speed Internet Service with e-mail address and web hosting: Available
- Colour copying and colour network printing available: 30¢ per copy
- Photocopy and network printing available: 17¢ per copy
- Word processing: $40.00 per hour, using the latest software and equipment
- Facsimile (FAX): Fax services available or dedicated fax line available. Free incoming faxes!
- Kitchen facilities available with complimentary coffee, tea and filtered water
- Meeting Rooms and Boardrooms:
- Conference style speaker phones
- High speed internet Service
- LCD Projector: Available
For larger companies looking to locate in Toronto a serviced office can be used as a temporary location providing a cost-efficient and seamless transition for keeps their businesses running smoothly while they search for a permanent downtown office space of their own. Another use for serviced office space is as a satellite office for corporations or businesses that are located outside of Toronto and require a business location in the city. A serviced office rental in downtown Toronto is a perfect location for a satellite office.
We prefer a phone call for quotes so we better understand your needs.
Please call (416) 363-9035 for immediate assistance!
Toronto Serviced Office Details
Sales and account executives can be closer to downtown clients with the added benefit of an office space that comes fully equipped and furnished with modern decor, meeting and boardrooms. Some of these companies may be just looking to use their serviced office space Toronto as a sales office, while keeping the administrative duties at their head office.
Types of Serviced Office Space in Toronto
- Single person office
- Large executive office
- Team space
- Clustered suites
- Guest office
- Furnished offices
Benefits of a Serviced Office Space Toronto
- Prestigious business address
- Professional receptionist
- State-of-the-art telephony system
- 24/7 access with security
- Phone answering services
- Networked color laser printing
- High-speed Broadband Internet access
- Conference room
- Meeting rooms
- Video Conferencing
- Call patching