The Toronto Star Building at 1 Yonge Street is located on the beautiful waterfront of Lake Ontario. The building is a Toronto landmark. It is renowned for its location at the foot of the longest street in the world "Yonge Street" and for its name – "The Toronto Star Building", which is the largest daily newspaper in Canada. Everybody knows where the Toronto Star Office Building is located!
Having an office in the Toronto Star Building office space puts you in good company. Telsec Business Centre is located on the 18th floor of The Toronto Star Building, window offices offer office space clients lake views and city views.
Executive Office Space | details
• Private window offices from $795 per month. *
Toronto Private Offices | Plan 1 details
• Private furnished offices from $495 per month. *
Team Space | Plan 2 details *
Semi-Private Office | Plan 3 details
• From $350 per month. *
Shared Office | Plan 4 details
• From $225 per month. *
Telephone Mail Service | Plan 5 details
• Telephone-Mail Service (24 Hours) only $75 per month. *
Mail Service | Plan 6 details
• Mail Service only $30 per month. *
Seminar Training Rooms | details
• From $150 per half day *
Boardrooms | details
• From $60 per half day *
* Note these plans and prices only apply to Toronto Office Space Rental Locations and Toronto Virtual Offices.