Telsec Business Centres is located in the prestigious Toronto Star Building which has a number of incredible transportation, accommodation, financial services and shopping amenities not to mention the quality amenities located on the premises including:
- Toronto’s #1 Address – 1 Yonge Street
- Excellent location with panoramic views of the Toronto Islands and spectacular city view
- Amenities in the building such as dry cleaners, ATM, convenience store, bank and Starbucks
- 24 hour heat, hydro, air conditioning providing total office comfort both during business hours and after hours including weekends
- 24 hour security
From a transportation logistics standpoint being next to the Gardiner Expressway; local public transit system; regional transportation terminals for planes, trains and buses and international travel from Pearson International Airport and Porter Airlines Telsec Business Centres is the best business centre location in downtown Toronto.Public Transportation
Telsec is serviced by TTC (Toronto Transit Commision) in many ways:
- Bus stop on the southside of 1 Yonge Street
- Five minute walk to the LRT (Light Rapid Transit)
- Ten minute walk to Union Station which gives you access to the TTC Subway System
- Go Transit (commuter train) and Via Rail Canada from Union Station.
Transit Info: 416-393-info (4636)
Telsec Business Centres, is located less than a 10 minute walk from GO Transit's main hub of Toronto - Union Station. GO Transit is Canada's first, and Ontario's only, interregional public transit system, linking Toronto with the surrounding regions of Greater Toronto Area (GTA).GO Transit Location: Union Station
Bay Street & Front St.
Via Rail Canada is a railway company that services North America. For example, you may take an express train from downtown Toronto to downtown Montreal - duration 4 hours and 20 minutes.Union Station Location:
Bay Street & Front St.
Toronto Lester B. Pearson Int'l Airport is located approximately 20 to 30 minutes from Telsec Business Centres in downtown Toronto, Canada. As a state-of-the art facility, the new Terminal 1 boasts all the amenities of a first class facility. Telsec Shared Office Business Centers proximity to Toronto Pearson International Airport and Toronto downtown make both private and shared office space ideal at this location.
Highway 401 & 427 area
Toll Free: 1-888-619-8622
Telsec's location on the Harbourfront offers a number of conveniently located restaurants, entertainment venues and shopping including:
- Sports Bar, restaurants, supermarkets, liquor store and retail shops across the street and at Harbourfront
- Minutes from Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre (ACC), CN Tower, Metro Convention Centre, Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place
Located across the street from Telsec Business Centres is The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel which features sophisticated dining and deluxe guest rooms and suites with sweeping lake or city views.The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel:
With a prime downtown Toronto location just minutes from Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Radisson Plaza Admiral Toronto Harbourfront offers the kind of warm hospitality, inviting atmosphere and topnotch services sure to please business and leisure travelers alike.Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto - Harbourfront:
Telephone: (416) 203-3333
Located only 6 or 7 minute walk north of Telsec Business Centres in the trendy downtown Esplanade area, the Novotel is just minutes from several of the city's finest arts and entertainment venues such as the Sony Centre. Also within walking distance are the financial district, gourmet restaurants, shops, galleries and other popular attractions including the CN Tower, Rogers Centre (formerly the SkyDome) (baseball, football, etc.), Hockey Hall of Fame and the Air Canada Centre (hockey, basketball, etc.)Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel: